RFPs are a colossal waste of time. Last century, we used RFPs to evaluate technology solutions and providers. In today’s business environment, time is our most valuable asset –and RFPs are no longer necessary.
Businesses have historically believed that the traditional RFP was the best way to get a vendor. They could put their requirements out there and get open solicitations from as many as dozens of vendors. RFPs take months to create and involve countless resources from multiple departments including IT, Legal, and Procurement. Then it takes months to sort through hundreds or thousands of pages of responses to determine if vendors meet the requirements. Simply put, businesses hate doing them and vendors hate responding to them, but RFPs have been a necessary evil to getting the best results.
ProfitComm’s Pathfinder is as a RFP Killer. Get better results without the painful process and save tremendous amounts of time in the process.
With Pathfinder, you:
- Engage only those vendors who have been prequalified and meet your needs before being asked to bid
- Have key questions already formulated across multiple technologies to help your team quickly build the needs criteria
- Drive costs down as vendors are pitted against one another, rather than blindly guessing at price points
- Map our strategy without sales pitches using independent technology engineering resources
- Have the entire process done for you rather than your team having to create results
Before you do your next RFP, let ProfitComm show you how using Pathfinder will get you better results and save your company time and money in the process.
Call us today at 888.266.5575 ext. 222 or fill out the inquiry below and we will contact you.